Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Top Ten - Clients

The only paid work I did in 2009 was a fundraiser to help a sick foster cat of mine get the vet care he needed. I want to say another big THANK YOU to those of you that answered my ad and allowed me to photograph your fur kids for a good cause. Camelot is now receiving his allergy shots and he also got the best Christmas present ever! His new forever home and best friend, my Mom. :)

It just wouldn't be right without showing off the handsome guy we all came together to help. Introducing Camelot!

Photobucket

Tonight's 2009 Top Ten features my clients.

10. R.I.P. Sweet Nicodemus ♥

Photobucket

9. Puppies!!!

Photobucket

8. I love this one, that water was cold!

Photobucket

7. Bentley taking a quick rest after a hard days play at the dog park!

Photobucket

6. Such a handsome boy.

Photobucket

5. Kisses!!

Photobucket

4. This little guy is so cute!

Photobucket

3. I love the colors of this one.

Photobucket

2. Look at those eyes!

Photobucket

1. And my favorite of 2009. :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I made the top ten! Thanks for the great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome! Thanks for helping Camelot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, you sure have a keen eye. Very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Happy Birthday I <3 Faces!

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP