Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 Top Ten - Random

I am going to be posting a series of my top ten favorites of 2009. When I tried to narrow it down to 10 only, I realized it wasn't going to happen. I decided to do a couple different categories instead.

I purchased my starter DSLR in March, so I am still in the very beginning stages of learning. I look forward to comparing my favorites from 2009 to my favorites from 2010, and beyond!

Tonights 2009 Top Ten is my 'Random' Category.

10. I love this. Totally random but a snapshot of life 32,000 feet up in the air. There is no other time you are so restricted in your control over everything. Which is probably why it scares the crap out of me. haha!

Photobucket

9. Ahhh, much better. Who doesn't like the beach?

Photobucket

8. All I needed for this shot was a big frog. But only lions and tigers and bears in sight. This was taken at Lake Tobias Wildlife Park in PA.

Photobucket

7. I can't really take much credit for this next capture. My very talented sister did all the hard work. :) This was taken on the airplane ride, which happened to have been booked on my daughters 6th birthday. Her favorite character is Hello Kitty so Jamie was drawing her a picture. She makes it look so easy!

Photobucket

6. Tranquil.

Photobucket

5. A sunset a day keeps the bad mood away. HA!

Photobucket

4. Ummm, yeah I like sunsets. :)

Photobucket

3. Ok, how about a beach Bonfire instead? I love this capture because it brings me back to my younger days. I can almost imagine being there, Coors light in hand. :)

Photobucket

2. This was a random couple on the beach in Maryland. They were taking self portraits with a camera that they were then looking at together. I couldn't resist snapping this with my zoom lens.

Photobucket

1. And my favorite random capture of 2009 is from 4th of July. This was the first year my daughter would even hold the sparklers!

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by!

♥ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Happy Birthday I <3 Faces!

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP