Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 3.6.5.

The other day I noticed an old abandoned train sitting on some tracks off in the distance. I took a mental note and knew I wanted to check it out sometime soon. So I left 15 min early today so i could stop by real quick. I wish I had some more time and someone to shoot on this abandoned train. I also wish I would have had my kit lens with me as I was pretty limited with my 50mm.

There were no trespassing signs all over and they had the windows in the doors all boarded up. Boy, have I been a rebel lately. :)-

1/11/10

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was able to find one little spot to peak through and see in one of the cars.

Photobucket

Yes, I climbed underneath the train. *shifty*

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awesome shots Sarah! I would love to get some train shots and you are VERY brave getting under that train. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tara!

    Shannon, it was tough. Even though logically I knew the train had no where to go, HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked these photos, I espicialy like the under car shot and your choice to do it in black and white. You are developing your own style and craft! Great job and good eye!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Happy Birthday I <3 Faces!

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP