Monday, January 18, 2010

Project 3.6.5.

1/18/2010

It was a beautiful day today. Sunny, in the low 50's. A perfect day to go ice skating! We had so much fun. :)

Photobucket

Just getting started

Photobucket

What a beautiful way to spend the afternoon

Photobucket

Having fun!

Photobucket

I was trying to be creative without having to kneel down on ice skates. lol

Photobucket

Taking a well deserved rest.

Photobucket

Check me out Mom, I'm going to do some tricks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't let this photo fool you. It looks like she is about to take off like a pro. She was just "doing tricks" ;)

Photobucket

Okay, I'm done.

Photobucket

One happy girl!!

Photobucket

I'm a people watcher. Sometimes the urge to take a picture of a stranger gets the better of me. I couldn't resist this young connection.

Photobucket

On the way home we were blessed with another beautiful sunset.

Photobucket

a little later

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos...maybe next visit hit the rink when it's up at Viejas...they just took it down...

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Happy Birthday I <3 Faces!

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP