Friday, February 12, 2010

Fun in the cold!

My incredibly talented and beautiful sister was a great sport and allowed me to take her around town. We climbed down hills and over rocks, through the mud and ice. We had fun! I can't wait until next time. Thanks Jamie, love you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love these! Your sister was a good sport. She is such a pretty girl and looks like a fun girl too. I love the fifth one and the 10th one a lot!
    SO to use the train, did you get permission or just go for it?
    Kathy(rjmaddykat from I Heart Faces)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, Thank you! No, I didn't get permission. Wouldn't even know who to ask. ;) There are a couple of no trespassing signs so we were taking a chance. It's the second time I have been there and probably not the last. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this was your FIRST senior session? Very nice! Love the last one, 3rd from the end, and the closeup with her blue shirt on orange brick background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Happy Birthday I <3 Faces!

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP