Tuesday, March 16, 2010

i ♥ faces photo challenge: Bundled Up


The theme this week at i♥faces is "Bundled Up". On the way home from work today I remembered a photo I took that I thought would be appropriate. I forget if posting animals is allowed when it's not pet week, but you can't miss Leo's handsome "face" peeking out from behind the covers he loves to sleep under......when we are not looking of course. ;)







Don't forget to stop by i♥faces to check out some more "Bundled Up" photos.


7 comments:

  1. Cute picture! He looks nice and toasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it was fun to scroll down and see that cute little kitty peering out from beneath the towel. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pic of Leo! ♥ this is the one I was hoping you'd enter, Sarah...I also had the 'bundled in blankets' thought. Beautiful capture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute!! I just love all of Leo's pics but this one is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I ♥ this so, so much! What a little bundle! He's ridiculously cute...great shot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Happy Birthday I <3 Faces!

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP