Sunday, March 7, 2010

i ♥ faces photo challenge: Jump for Joy!

The Challenge at i♥faces is "Jump for Joy." I have some fun jumping pictures from when I was practicing shutter priority mode last fall. It ended up being a really fun time for myself and my daughter. We laughed so much and she caught on quick that the dramatic facial expressions made for better jumping shots. We had to look at every one after every jump, of course. :)

Don't forget to stop by i♥faces to see more amazing Jump for Joy photos.



Photobucket

***edited to add, there was a typo at iheartfaces and it orginally said we could enter 5 photos. But it is really supposed to be only one. I have edited my post to include only one shot, but I also made a new blog post to show the sequence you may see being mentioned in the comments. Click on blog home to see those***

13 comments:

  1. Absolute LOVELY!!! I love how you captured the ENTIRE moment! Just beautiful! Thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like the sequence of these...and the last one is such FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Love the last one! I can't tell if she is scared or having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great jumping shots. so much fun!

    have a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent photos of a wonderful moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Thank you so much girls! I guess there was a bit of a typo at iheartfaces, and there was only supposed to be one photo this week. I need to edit my post down to one photo, but I will add a new post with the sequence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great capture! Her expression is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Happy Birthday I <3 Faces!

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP