Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Project 3.6.5.

I am very behind but determined to catch up. So sorry for my tardiness! In order to attempt to do this, the following pics are SOOC.

1/22/10

This was the night before my big gig, the Glamour Shots. We did a little practice session with my friends daughter, Alexa. Isn't she beautiful?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1/23/10

This was a full day of Glamour Shots. What a long but fun day it was! I am not going to post any of those here because I will eventually give that day it's own blog post. Instead, I am going to share some shots taken in between some of the Glamour Appts.

You are a beautiful little girl, Brooklyn!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1/24/10

Today I felt like a truck hit me. It was a long weekend and my mind and body were exhausted. I took a total of 2 pictures this day. Ooops!

My handsome boy, Leo.

Photobucket

1/25/10

Cali was obsessed with my snowboard and got a kick out of trying to jump in it. She had to put my shoes on to have the board stay on her feet. hehe

Photobucket

1/26/10

Silly Leo looks good even in pink. :)

Photobucket

1/27/10

Cali and I laying on the couch chilling....

Photobucket

1/28/10

The lightscoop. If you have a DSLR, you have to get one. I got it on sale for $20.00 from adorama. This picture was taken in the bathroom with the pop up flash on my camera and the lightscoop.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Happy Birthday I <3 Faces!

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP