Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Project 3.6.5.

1/29/10

This is Kara, she is our foster Bengal. When she is happy, she drools. :)

Photobucket

1/30/10

No Pictures this day. I thought since I have no pictures I would look through my photobucket and find an oldie but goodie. I think this was approx September 2004 on the beaches of San Diego.

Photobucket

1/31/10

A shoot with my sisters kitten, Bandit. Handsome little guy.

Photobucket

2/1/10

No photos again this day. :( I hope this is the last day missed, though I still have one more week to go through. Another oldie but goodie.

Awwww. This is Cali at one day old. Laying in her daddy's arms, she was so big!

Photobucket

2/2/10

Gotta love Wii fit, she is running in place and having fun at the same time!

Photobucket

2/3/10

Cats like to be in the highest places possible.....

Photobucket

2/4/10

Feeding time!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!!! I have to catch up with mine too. I have my pics, just haven't put them on yet! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Happy Birthday I <3 Faces!

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP