Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Project 3.6.5.

1/5/10

The calm before the storm. You know your going to get hit hard when the townships start declaring a snow emergency the night before it even starts. These three shots will be good "before" shots for the days to come. ;)

Looking out the front door, at my two parking spots and my car.

Photobucket

Looking left out my front door

Photobucket

Looking right out my front door, at my three bushes.

Photobucket

1/6/10

Wow, we woke up to at least 12 inches and had 20+ by the time the storm was done.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1/7/10

The next day, the roads are still mostly snow covered and the clean up is not done!

This is what the vans looked like at work. hehe

Photobucket

The car is dug out and the mountain of snow grew.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cali is home!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you play?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Happy Birthday I <3 Faces!

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP